I hate that feeling of being disappointed or being the one that brings disappointment. For some reason, that is the one emotion I dislike the most. I think it is because it can bring out other emotions along with it, like sadness or anger. Makes sense if you think about it.
As I slowly fall more and more, the worst of me beings to come out and it's annoying. But I rather it come out sooner then later, so we can see if we really are compatible with each other. I don't think I make much sense but whatever ^^"
On a lighter note, I am going to San Francisco next week and I am super excited since it's been two years since I went. It's the first roadtrip with my sister and the best friends. That's an adventure waiting to happen~!
I've been sucking at keeping in touch too... I miss peoples T.T
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment