I secretly believe they take out their frustration about school on the little things that don't matter. Taking such a minor thing and blowing it out of proportion isn't the way to go... I say just address the problem and don't mention it again. I really dislike it when the same topic is brought up over and over again. It's use because eventually I stop listening and just phase it all out or talk back. Whatever it may be, I just need to hurry my ass up and finish school so I can move out of San Diego... even if it's just for a short period of time.
It's sort of funny when I think about how I am twenty two but still am treated like I am ten. Man, fml ^^;;
2 comments:
its okay babybutt =) ur always welcome here ^__^ =DD
awww sweetie! it's okay don't let it bother you! and where would you move to missy? wanna join me in seattle in a few years? ^^
Post a Comment