Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Get over yourself...please.

Sometimes people just don't know how to let go and to respect others. Even though two people may have broken up how ever many months or years ago, I think that it's unnesscary to go around talking and/or spreading rumors about the other person. Sure it may have ended bad but there isn't a need to create drama.

I am trying to reason with myself at the moment but it doesn't really make much sense to me when I clearly find the other person stupid. It is what it is, it can't be fixed until the one that starts it all ends it. They are lucky I don't even know them. But I can't promise I won't say something if I do see them. Mess with my family, my friends, AND my boyfriend... you mess with me.

Stupid ass highschool drama shit stuff. LoL... I need to calm down for reals ^^;;

Drama = SHIT

2 comments:

Jan said...

Aww Resa ♥ *squishes* I'm sorry that the world has stupid beezy's =_=

marvin said...

lol agree indeed