... and don't let me fall. With all the crazy events this past week, I can't help buy feel grateful for all the people who were there for me. Although, it might have just been a "Are you okay?" and "I am here for you.".... It's those little comments that makes me know that things will somehow work out in the end. I will somehow get through it all, thanks to you guys. 加油 卢瑞珊~!
Just when I thought that I couldn't fall anymore, I believe I did. Knowing that you weren't going to leave me to deal with my own problems, I am happy to know that you are here for me no matter how bad it gets. You have my heart, so now please take care of it.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
awwww i love you bunbun cakes= D
Post a Comment