Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's that time of year.

Winter break has started and I haven't done much >.<  I am ready to catch up with friends and to be lazy around the house.  That sounds lovely doesn't it?  Just a little, just a little (:  Youth group finished the past weekend and now its a mini break for two weeks.  Shopping, eating, snowboarding, hanging out... I WANT to do that before the break is done.  That might too much to do but before winter is done for sure.  Well... Christmas is just around the corner and I still feel like I am not ready for it to come yet!  I've been Christmas shopping and I realize how much I dislike crowds at the mall.  Christmas+Resa+Mall+Lots of people = BAD!  I'll wait to go shopping after Christmas or something ^^"  Just a few more days and then it's massive family time... exciting!!!

With that said, it almost the end of 2009 and the start of 2010~  It is hard to believe that the year has gone by so fast, I am not sure where it all went.  I"ll be back before the new year begins with my top memories and resolutions for the new year.  Until then... (:

0 comments: