Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving~

Thanksgiving is coming to an end and I still have mentioned the things I am thankful for this year.
o1. God - Without God, nothing is possible.  Thank you for keeping me safe the past year and watching over me.
o2. Family - Although we have disagreements and don't always see eye-to-eye, they are always there for me when I need them.  I love you guys (:
o3. Friends - The number isn't quite many but it's those few who make life just a little more entertaining and bearable when things aren't too hot.
o4. Boyfriend - You came at the right time, thank you for being here for me and putting up with me.  You pooper ~<3


Hmm... Black Friday shopping... yay or nay? =_="  I am waiting for my brother, who is doing his college essay.  Watch, I will fall asleep ^^"


Sometimes, it's just not enough.  I try and try but it doesn't always turn out how I want it or how you want it.  I guess it just wasn't meant to be or maybe God has something else in store that we are unaware of.  Although we say it's okay,deep down we both feel the disappointment, anger, and sadness.


I'm sorry... I can't do what you want or give you what you want.  That's all I can be and I hope it will be enough in the end to keep you next to me.