Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time~

I should be finishing up my Macro reading but I totally had the urge to blog... random. Well not really but I should be doing other things besides blogging.

So it's summer and it's been really fun minus Macroeconomics, working, and boyfriend being away. Thao is back after like being away for college for five years so we've been catching up a lot the past few days. Time really has gone by so fast without me realizing it. It's some crazy stuff I tell you. But hanging out with her makes me wish my other friends were nearby so I could see them more often.

Love... it's one of those summers. Everyone seems to be finding someone and it's kind of cute~ All my close friends are in like and I can't help be excited for them. From what I have seen of the guys, I like them so far. Good luck <3 I guess I am like because I am not bitter this time around... since I have someone ^^" Summer like/love... what more can a girl ask for right? Well, there are other things but you get the point~

I have been shopping WAY too much since summer started. Bathing suits, sandals, shorts... you name it, I've probably bought it. But it's okay since it is summer clothing... thus it's an investment. Summer 2o09 seems to be a good one so far~!


And on a better note, Marvin comes home in fifteen days. I am like super excited rather then sad. No more withdraw... yay~! So it's just a waiting game as I count the days until he comes back... I miss that nerd <3

2 comments:

Jan said...

You are so cute lover <3 I'm happy to hear you're having a fun summer so far :) Shopping is the devil but it's okay~ lol Sighs, summer like/love.. we'll see what happens! And yay the wait is almost over ^^ Love and miss you~!

marvin said...

hahaha dork ill be returning back to my boooky =) haha and its 14 days now for me haha.