Boyfriend comes home in nine days~! Words can't express how excited I am to know that he is back in less then two weeks. I know I say I am excited but I can't help but sort of nervous. Why? I am not too sure myself o.0a 我很想你~!Hurry back soon~
Drama... it sucks like no other. No matter how far away you are or how much you distance yourself from it, it will find you. I guess you just have to face it head on and hope things work out in the end. It might or might not turn out how you want. It's okay though... just another obstacle you have to face. AJA AJA HWAITING~!
On a random note, I need to tan my glow stick legs ASAP ^^;;
2 comments:
It's funny how when you try to get away from drama it always finds you. Just let everything roll off your back missy!
Your BF is coming back? it's been that long already? I know to you it felt like forever but you have to admit that went by really quick!
Yay! Boyfriend's coming home soon :) I'm sure he was going through Resa withdraw like no other! I'm sorry I have been blabbing so much about myself these days. You know I'm here whenever you want to talk right? Love you!
Post a Comment