... that is the question~!
I have recently noticed that people around me have been getting more and more prettier every time I see them. Maybe it is a new haircut or maybe it is a new outfit. What ever it is, it's really nice. Seeing my friends slowly mature and get prettier, it makes me super proud. I believe that if your friends are pretty, you are pretty as well. People tend to hang out with people who look similar or somewhat have a style close to their own.
My unnie saw me on Thursday and she totally threw me off when she said... "Resa, you got so pretty." Whatever I am using or however I am dressing... it must be working for me. I will continue to look my best then. You'll never know who you may see~!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment