Friday, March 6, 2009

죽을래?

No thanks ^^;; I am too pretty to die... kidding~

I thought it was really funny yet nice when a friend asked that when I explaining this situation to him. It was more like, "Resa... do you want me to beat him up?" I attempted to remind the area but it was an epic fail since he couldn't understand my Korean. It reminds me of middle school, you know? Anyways...back to the topic. It's was kind of refreshing to know that someone was willing to protect me or looking out for my best interest. Kookki, you get a thumbs up for that. 짱~! ^^b

It just makes me sad just thinking about the few people who actually care about me are so far away from me. If i actually think about it... the people I talk to the most besides my sister and my best friend are friends that live out of the country. Since we are talking about that, Jan is coming to SD this May for Hollywood bowl... kakaka ^^ And... Oppa might be coming to SD this summer. I am excited for this, it's been too the long since last summer.

1 comments:

Jan said...

Aww Kookki gets brownie points from me *thumps up* Random but I think Mr. DS has found a gf XD But anyway, I'm excited to see you in less than 2 months ♥! Good luck on your exam love~