One year goes by and another year comes. I am officially 22 now. How weird is that? I know, weird weird. I have to get use to saying that. My birthday was nice this year... Thank you for all the birthday wishes, calles, messages, and texts~ I got to see my friends and catch up. Funny how things still remain the same after a long period of time. I still have my hangout with Kookki tomorrow and snowboarding the next two Saturdays ^^ Times like these I am grateful for all my good friends, you know who you are.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice birthday~ it's always a great feeling to know that some things just don't change ^^ Have fun tomorrow (omg black bean noodles D:) and on Saturday! Resa is all grown up <3
Post a Comment