This is something most girls usually want when they get a boyfriend. Usually after a year of dating, the boyfriend will get the girlfriend a Tiffany&Co bracelet or necklace of some sort. I am one of those girls who got a bracelet but isn't with the guy who gave it to me. When he gave it to me he had it engraved and whatnot. Since we broke up, it just sits in the green box it came in. I came across it the other day when I was cleaning up and took it out to look. It's actually a really cute bracelet... ^^;
Soo... it's come up several times and people ask me why I don't wear it anymore. I told them cause an ex gave it to me and that it is engraved. The funny thing is that they say it shouldn't matter and that it is possible to get rid of the engraving. I've been thinking about doing that since a lot of people have told me to.
It makes sense... in a way. Why waste a perfectly good bracelet? It's just sitting in the box and picking up dust... right? Whaa, I don't know. I'll probably end up doing but isn't it kind of wrong to do that?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aww Resa~~ Honestly, I think you should still wear it if you like it. Your ex is still your friend and if he really is nothing more than just a friend, it shouldn't matter right? ^^;; I'm probably blabbering nonsense but it's yours so whatever you feel is right you should do it :) *squishes*
Post a Comment