... that is the question!
The past few days I have been thinking about life, mostly about love in particular. Love is such a complicated thing and there is no right way to describe it or to go about it. It's been almost two years since I've had a boyfriend and it makes me question myself about why I haven't had another since then. It has occured to me that I am quite picky and that I allow myself to be put in situation that are a setup for failure. Since the beginning of the 2008, it's been a rough one. No matter how I try, I can't seem to get the guy I want. It's always something that puts a halt to the developing relationship. I've been lead on and played but no matter what I try, it always happens.
Till this time of day, I still wonder what happened in Korea. It's been a little over three months but it still lingers in my mind. Was it me? Was it him? Was I too much? Did I expect too much out of a summer thing? Does he still care? Why am I still holing on? All these questions I have and I know they will never get answered. The closure I need was never given. Time will do the trick~
I am trying to move on. There are plenty of other guys out there, I am just not looking hard enough. When you least expect it... you'll fall for that guy with out realizing. Life and love works in a mysterious way.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment