Sometimes I hate going on facebook only because I know I might get unhappy or annoyed. I can't really believe how things have turned out since the beginning of the year. In a way, I blame myself for what happened because the party sparked it. But then again, it made me realize how people change and it is out of my control. It's time to move on... people change, I change. I've grown up in ways you can't understand. I am sorry but life goes on with or without you.
With the year ending and the new year beginning... it's time to re-evaluate the people, events, and habits.
변명하지 마~
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
this reminds me of something i wrote 2 years ago - friendships are not one-sided, both people have to make the same effort to keep it. changes are inevitable but i hope you know that there are people (like me!) who care and love you for who you are :) cheer up resa ♥
just wait, one day the perfect guy will appear right in front of you, and all that waiting will be wroth it~ you don't always have to go looking for him, maybe he's finding you :)
Post a Comment