Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HEY! Don't Bring Me Down!

The title speaks for itself, don't you think? Totally *^^*

For the past few days, I've been feeling tired for some reason. I don't know what the particular reason is so it bothers me a little. It's probably a combination of school, degree requirements, work, and the personal life. Why the sudden thoughts? It is because I realize there is so much I need to accomplish and complete before I actually get to go back to Korea. It sucks, but that's the reality of things.

I feel behind on school and I am to blame, no one else. I am trying right now but for some reason me trying doesn't seem good enough. How much will it take? I don't know. I am so over school but no... I must keep working at it. Work is the same but there is a flood of new workers, all males. I should be happy but I am feeling a big overwhelmed with them. Why can't it just be the original Cafe Venti team? It doesn't tell that Imo and Imobo are trying to set me up with the new workers xD I honestly don't need a guy at the moment. There are other things I am worried about. It's fun to crush though, I just don't want the attachment. How selfish of me, but that's the truth.

High School Drama. I am so over that ship, I have left the dock never to return to it again. But why do stupid people keep bringing it to me though? I seriously have no time or have the desire to waste my time on that. If only things were that simple eh? I am trying to ignore it all but we'll see what happens.

Life works in peculiar ways. Why did it choose me to have all this unnecessary stress?

1 comments:

Jan said...

LOL that is a catchy song ;)
Aww Resa *hugs* I'm pretty overwhelmed with everything too but I keep telling myself I want to do well, and the harder and faster I work, the faster I'll be back in Korea :) I'm really behind in school due to procrastination and laziness but we do have a few more weeks left, it's never too late to start fresh and catch up. I BELIEVE IN YOU RESA! Anytime you're stressed or feel like ranting, I'm here for you ^^ We're both in it together~