Monday, November 10, 2008

My approach towards guys.

Moving on... a bit too fast?

I know people don't say it out loud to me but they are thinking that I am one that move from guy too guys too quickly. I can see why people would think that way but it it really as bad as people make it seem? Of course it's not, what's live if you dwell on something too long.

Life is too short to dwell on one person who doesn't share the same feeling. Why wait? Just move on and find a new guy. I have come to adopt this peculiar way of thinking about realizing what I had missed in my last year of high school and my first year of college because I was in a long distance relationship. While people had there significant others there, I was sitting there wishing for mines. It's actually a little sad now what I think about it. So because of that, I feel I am catching up on missed opportunities and experiencing what it means to be in like/crush and to get hurt. That's all a part of growing up isn't it?

With the many flaws I have, I am slowly trying to improve myself. Sure it's a hard task but not unattainable. First thing first, I need to be less picky and lower my standards according to my dongsaeng. I am picky but... I will try. As long as there is some sort of attractions towards the guy... I will give him a chance before shutting him down.

I guess just go with the flow and whatever happens.... happens.

1 comments:

Jan said...

I understand your way of thinking, Resa~ All the hurt, love and confusion is all part of growing up. You also learn about yourself and mature through it all. Despite everything, I still love you :)