Sunday, October 26, 2008

The heart grows fonder.

I know I said I wouldn't like him but the more I talk and get to know him... the faster I find myself slowly starting to like him. I do hear the things people have to say and I listen but even then, I still end up being interested. It's not bad to be interested but once the line had been crossed... it's hard to go back until something happens to make it end.

That is something I don't like about myself. No matter what I say or people say, I will end up getting myself attached which leads to being hurt. When will I learn from my mistakes?

Is it possible for a player to change their way? I believe that every player will change when they meet the right person. I have comes to terms that I have player tendencies BUT I'm not one. People need to realize that when I am being nice... I am just being nice and nothing more.

1 comments:

Jan said...

Aww Resa~ I had the feeling you were liking him but it's okay to be interested. And yes, players can change.. maybe you are the 'one' But one thing that's sure, I'm here for you :)