Why the sudden Chinese? lol, I am not too sure myself but I do notice that I start busting out Chinese or Korean when I feel stressed, sad, or angry. Maybe it's a way to relief stress... ^^;
I've been thinking about things that have happened recently, it makes me wonder why things happen to me in the ways they do. Or maybe it's life telling me that I need to break my habits. I am sure we all ahve bad habits we should change but it's easier said then done. I realize how much I care for my friends and get really overprotective. In the end, I don't them to get hurt. One thing is for sure... I am always up to something with guys. Why is it like that? I haven't come up with the answer myself.
I never seem to learn from my mistakes with guys. No matter how much I get played or lead on, I always end up being interested in the same type over and over. But as I think about what has been in Korea, it's okay to put yourself out there. The only way I can grow is to experience it even though the risk of being hurt is there. I have no regrets with everything I've learned about being in love and being in like. What's living without getting hurt and living in the moment right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment