Saturday, July 3, 2010

I fail...

... at blogging.

It's been awhile and I guess I just haven't had the desire to blog about anything. Summer has started... well started a few weeks ago and it's going pretty good minus summer school but that is besides the point.  San Diego County Fair in ending at July 5th and I have go to because I am craving for some fair food.  So fattening but so good.  That reminds me, I have been trying to get into shape since I have gained a few pounds, not very attractive at all. It is hard to keep a routine for running but I am trying... gots to lose the belly T.T  Nothing too exciting at the moment but I will definitely try a little harder to blog more :D

3 comments:

marvin said...

You are beautiful no matter what !!! =O RAWR. Also i guess going to Irvine wasnt that interesting -___- or exciting T.T. I love you!

Jan said...

Dude I know what you mean about exercise D: I updated our blog! haha Are you going to try Insanity?

Btw thanks for being there Resadong ♥

Helen said...

ughhh i need to lose weight too. i gained so much recently. But finding that motivation and actually starting a work out routine is so hard!!! and there's so many delicious foods that are waiting to be eaten lol... what a dilemma. haha