Where to start? I just I want to say thank you and I love you. It's been a year since we've been together :0 It's been an absolutely wonderful year filled with many ups as well as downs. Thank you for always being by my side and being the one I can turn to when things are not just right.
Although we have our disagreements, you always seem to accept it and continue to love me. What hurts us can only make us stronger. In the next year, I hope we can continue to support each other and be there for each other.
Thank you baby for everything. I cherish it all and I hope you do as well. I love you~! Happy One Year Anniversary !!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love you my sweet buns of love = D<3333
awwww that's so cute!!! Congrats Theresa!!! ;)
Awws ♥ Wishing you two all the happiness in the world (: Congrats modern day r&j!
Post a Comment