I am agitated and I don't even know where to start. Well actually... I want to know why are people so childish and unreasonable? It's not that hard to be straightforward with someone. If you can go around talking about it, then there shouldn't be any problem with addressing it with that someone. Two words: high school. Another thing, how did things turn out so dysfunctional? Within one summer, relationships changed without any notice. It's at the point where I don't care any longer but now I just want to know what went wrong. People aren't suppose to be easily replaced and the excuses that are given are invalid. A friendship is two ways... didn't you get that memo? This is pure stupidity.
I guess I never realized the impact of having a boyfriend. Not one of those puppy love situations but the serious ones. You get so caught up sometimes and you don't notice the affect it can have on the people around you. I feel rather guilty and selfish to be quite honest. All I can do now is just back off and let things go it's way. I don't want to be the one that comes in between a guy and his friends. I am willing to sacrifice what I want in order for him to fix his thing. I will meet half way and just hope for the best. There is no guarantees in trying though. Hopefully thing won't turn out how I am seeing it in my head.
I am lucky to have such an awesome bestie. Thank you for everything. I'd seriously be lost without you as my best friend ♥ Boyfriend is almost just as awesome but not quite there. I am just happy that I am able to have them both without having to pick and choose.
1 comments:
I’m sorry people can’t leave the drama and childish behaviors back in high school – you’d think people would grow up by now -_- Why can’t we all just be honest and straightforward? Saves time and effort. I’m sorry I haven’t been around to talk/vent/rant~ I really hope things work out. I’m here for you Resa, supporting you always :) Love you ♥
Post a Comment