Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Withdraw?

Yeah... you have guessed right. Korea Withdraw. It's starting to come back since June is approaching. Just a year ago, Jan, my sister, and I were getting ready for our summer in Korea and now here we are a year later. It's crazy to know that a year has passed because it doesn't seem that long ago. Maybe a winter trip at the end of this year... *crosses fingers*

Anyways, the summer is coming for me so soon. I am sort of excited since it will be a busy summer with summer classes, work, church activities, best friends, and boyfriend. Yeahhh, my first summer with a boyfriend that is actually here... ^^ Then work is a must because I need to save up. Summer clothes~! I get to wear the clothes I got last summer in Korea.

You make me smile ~

1 comments:

Jan said...

Definitely Korea withdraw for me too :( I really hope we do get to go altogether! It's still so amazing to look back at pics and see just how much we all have changed.

Don't forget to have fun as well this summer ;) *squishes* Yay for korea clothes!